I’m letting my INTP personality show a little with this one. Admittedly I live in my head a little too much and can get repetitive with saying things…for the simple reason that it helps me wrap my mind around what’s going on and try to stay a little bit organized in this Pagan Squirrel Rave that we call life.
Pagan Squirrel Rave you ask?
It’s from a meme.
“I don’t have ducks. I don’t have rows. I have squirrels and they are having a pagan rave.” is one of the best, and most entertaining metaphors for the way life has been lately, especially for the Tarot part of things.
So I’m running through all of this again in the guise of keeping you up to date (and introducing myself to new followers) but it is just as much to help me “stay on target.”
Here we go:
- Monday: Three card week ahead readings free for everyone!
- Tuesday – Friday: One card “Daily Sip” blog Tarot by paid subscription.
- Weekends: unscheduled long read, Q&A posts exclusive to the free blog
- Follow BOTH the free and subscription blogs to get everything!
- Private Readings by email: 24/7 no appointment needed $5 to $45 total cost. Gives you the exact same information that I’d tell you in a live, in-person reading
- Online readings and local in-person individual readings: by advance appointment, $40 click HERE for details
- Group, party and event Tarot are closed
- Ebooks are available in the ko-fi shop: look for a FREE offer coming soon!
- All special offers or giveaways dated prior to March 10, 2023 are closed and void.