Members only newsletter and learn to read Tarot “turnover” exercise is up for this week: HERE
I put the planned schedule for Fall on my personal blog, Sage & Stuff. Now we just need to see how long this one holds up before this squirrel rave that we call life blows everything up.
The content on the other blog is going to be different from this one moving forward, so you are all more than welcome to follow both. In fact, I kind of hope you will.
Memberships are available on ko-fi if you would like to access the Tarot Turnover intuition builder exercises. There are two levels of membership available:
Get your seat at the Tarot Table for $5 per month and get:
- pathway 3 card Tarot reading every month on the members only ko-fi blog
- newsletter – also on the ko-fi blog
- weekly bts and Tarot card reading practice with the weekend “Tarot Turnover” posts
- Special offers and giveaways – current offer is 60% off Zombie Cat yes/no readings when purchased through the ko-fi shop.
Be a Patron of the Tarot Arts for $10 per month and get
- all Tarot Table benefits
- PLUS individual, private, one card meditation readings to your email upon request up to 3 per calendar month.
Here is the Big announcement:
TaoCraft Tarot shop is now exclusively on ko-fi.
This will help me keep prices the same for the rest of this year, at least.
My readings are some of the most affordable going, anyway. I charge a flat rate per total reading, not per minute. Compare my roughly hour long 7 card readings at $40 to the $50 to $75 to $90 some other psychics charge for as little as 30 minutes. Granted, I’ll be holding the line on time a little more strictly than I have in the past, but this would be an out and out bargain at half of the time for a reading from someone with 30 years of Tarot reading experience.
There are a few new pages here. I’ll let you browse the new Reiki and How To Find a Trustworthy Psychic (excerpt from the upcoming TaoCraft: Portfolio) pages at your leisure.
Have a great week…see you Monday – Friday for Short Sip Tarot posts & podcasts!