For the next week or so, social media will be more random than usual.
Email readings are open the same as always.
And (drumroll please) in-person readings will re-open in April. Appointments need to schedule at least 2 days in advance. No same-day appointments are available.
Just as a reminder, since it’s been a hot minute since in-person readings have been available:
- In-person sessions are $40
- Appointments are required. Contact me to schedule.
- TaoCraftTarot@gmail.com is still the BEST contact. The phone number you see around the website is for text messages only.
- Contactless pre-payment is available HERE on the website.
- Cash in exact change is accepted at the time of our meeting. I don’t carry cash to make change. Payment is due at the time of the reading either way.
- In-person readings last 40 minutes to 1 hour, give or take. I charge per card not per minute to allow the energy to move at its own pace. That gives you the highest quality of reading when we don’t have to focus on a fixed quantity of time.
- I don’t keep a physical location and pass the savings along to you. We meet at a quiet public place within my service area. I suggest Panera bread at one of these convenient locations (with plenty of parking!): Great Southern Shopping Center in Bridgeville, 1900 GreenTree Road in Scott Township (in the plaza near Marshalls), Galleria Mall in Mount Lebanon, or Settlers Ridge in Robinson Township.