In this blog exclusive intuition building exercise – you do the card reading. A card is drawn at random, then I’ll give you a list of meanings from past readings that I’ve done. Use your own instincts to guide you to the best meaning or interpretation for you today. Feel free to search this blog or the original Tarotbytes archive for old posts related to the card for more intuition prompts and interpretation ideas.
- Study, taking classes, formal education of any kind
- new certifications to advance your career
- informal learn – any new skill or hobby
- learning personal growth or self development
- learn how to ground, center, relax
- review or revisit old knowledge as if it were for the first time
One thought on “Sunday Tarot Turnover: Go With What You Know”
Comments are closed.